Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Batman Begins pic

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    batmanbegins02

    Not sure if this has been posted before....

    I'm not sure if i like the short ears; always loved the black suit with real long ears.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hadn't seen that pic. Looks good to me. Maybe it's because I wasn't really into batman when I was younger, but the "long hears, short hears, yellow bat on chest or not" doesn't really bothers me. As long as I can recognized batman, I'm happy.

    That's one movie I can't wait to see.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the short ears, though in each movie, they make them at the back of the head, they should be al ittle closer to the sides....I think [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here you go Drau.....

    batmanuel

    "I am.... Bat Manuel...." [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Herein you see the power of the suit. Women cannot resist the suit. Men cannot resist the suit. Dogs... "
    - Batmanuel

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 22, 2004 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Drau ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •